Men’s Group – Commitment Sheet
Men’s Group – Do for 4 months – 16 week
Week 1 and Week 2 – Instructional
Week 3 through 16 – Report on individual progress
I do hereby commit myself for four (4) months, before God and the other UA men in this study, to the following actions. It is understood that this commitment is intended to enhance and further my spiritual development into the image of Jesus Christ, my relationship with my Lord, and my development into the spiritual leader that God intends me to be.
1) That I will endeavor to spend daily time in the following manner:
- 10 minutes in prayer
- 10 minutes in the reading and meditating of the Bible
- 10 minutes in reading of the book, “How to Start a Kingdom Conversation.”
2) That I will learn to use the mayishare brochure so well that I can teach it’s use to other Christians and to new believers.
3) That I will endeavor to share Christ with a blood relative or close friend at least once per week and then report back to the group of my presentation and discussion of how to better improve the mayishare presentation.
4) That I will consistently attend the designated sessions and will come prepared, both physically and mentally, to learn the lessons that the Lord has for me.
5) That I will endeavor to allow the time and lessons of this study to cause change and growth in my character, my spirituality, my ability to improve my witnessing techniques and my leadership capabilities.
1 Corinthians 15:58: “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.”
Philippians 4:13: “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.”
Philippians 4:6-7: “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made know unto God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”Share:
Make a Great Day! Dr Duke